Marine Response’s reputation is built on its sound, expert handling of claims and litigation worldwide, both for commercial operators and their insurers. The skills and experience of the claims handling team, allied with a cost-effective Newcastle base and efficient paperless systems, make a first-class claims handling and problem solving resource.
Combining the innovation and client focus of a consultancy with the volume capabilities of a traditional adjuster, MR aims to act as an extension of your own claims and risk management team, whenever and however you need it.
MR has dealt with claims, litigation and other disputes in every part of the world. The experienced claims team draws on an unparalleled international network of legal, technical, medical and other experts to assemble an appropriate response to each and every claim.
- Marine, transport and energy specialists – H&M, P&I, Multimodal claims, contract and charter disputes
- High-volume supply chain claims- Containerised cargo, dry bulk damage & shortage, vehicle damage
- Employer Liability – Injuries, compensation claims and rehabilitation Management
- Public Liability – Injuries to visitors, contractors and others
- Industrial Disease – Defending claims, pursuing contributions and identifying insurers
A low-cost option for outsourcing and administration
Many insurers prefer to maintain their own claims teams, but deliver efficiency by outsourcing the administration, processing and back-office functions of claims. By having its management, IT and payments systems controlled from its Newcastle base, Marine Response is a natural choice for Third Party Administration and process outsourcing.
With the expert claims team working under the same roof, problem claims and potential concerns can be identified early and addressed with the client to ensure the best chance of mitigating exposure and needless expense.